How can I know the specific location of my EfficientPIM data file?
There are three methods for you to search your data files:
- If you run EfficientPIM for the fist time, by default, your information will be saved in the directory "C:\Documents and Settings\your user name\My Documents\My Information.effx".
- Besides, you can click the File menu in the main window, and then you can see five files in the drop-down list which were opened recently (including full paths and file names).
- And you can open your Explorer to search *.effx files.
- If you are a Windows XP user, You can click Start→ Search→ File or Directory to open Explorer .
- If you are a Windows 7 user, you can click the Start menu, and then search *.effx files in the text box of Searching programs and files or enter Explorer by pressing "Win + E".
Tips: The extensions list of each software
|Product Name||Version 5.x||Version 3.x||Version 2.x||Version 1.x|
|Efficient Man's Organizer||.effw||.effx||.eff|
|Efficient Lady's Organizer||.effw||.effx||.eff|
|Efficient Address Book||.eabw||.eabx||.eab|
|Efficient To-Do List||.etdw||.etdx||.etd|
|Efficient Sticky Notes||.esnw||.esnx||.esn|
|Efficient Password Manager||.epmw||.epmx||.epm|
This article is suitable for EfficientPIM, Efficient Man's/ Lady's Organizer, Efficient Reminder, Efficient Address Book, Efficient Notes, Efficient Diary, Efficient Password Manager, Efficient Calendar, Efficient To-Do List, and Efficient Sticky Notes.