In this day and age, once people buy a new computer, tablet PC or mobile phones, they like to download many software applications which include games, office software, personal information management software, time manager and anti-virus software and so on. Those applications make people’s life much more colorful, efficiently and secure. However, there is a common trouble for most users — upgrade news. Applications like to popup a small window to remind users to update the software to the latest versions frequently. Most think it is very annoying thing for them, and so do I.
But why do applications update so frequently? After I make friend with a software developer, I find the answer.
First of all, nothing is perfect, including software. It is very easy to make some mirror errors while programming, because there are more than 200 thousand lines codes for one software program on average. Even a punctuation mark may cause a bug sometimes.
In the second place, software developers must keep their products be updated with time. As you know, people begin to work with mobile phones and tablet PCs in recent years. As a result, those software programs must be compatible with these popular operating systems, especially iOS and Android. Otherwise, the programs will be weeded out by the society.
Last but never the least, all products must meet users’ common requirements. Otherwise, they will find a replacement, which is really an easy job for them. Hence, software providers often ask the suggestions from their customers in to order to know their most basic needs. And then, add new functions to their programs based on those needs.
If you know the reasons why software providers upgrade their products, you will have less complains for the popup news. On the contrary, you will be very glad to update to the latest versions. You may be very curious about the new improvements and wonder about which bugs are fixed. BTW: the following information if the upgrade news of EfficientPIM 3.81 Build 382.
- Fixed bug: If the search word contains “-“, “%” or other similar characters, there will be some problems in search result.
- Enhanced feature: When people click Dismiss, Dismiss All, or Delete commands in Reminder Window, it will stop sound automatically.
- Enhanced feature for Network editions: The window of Efficient Organizer Server is able to adapt to the styles of Windows 8/7/XP/Vista….
- Enhanced feature for Network editions: Updated languages (Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional) of Efficient Organizer Server.
- Other improvements are made and bugs are fixed.